The Mug Machine is a little space at your reception where guests can go crazy. It’s a spot for your friends and family to get together and have some photos taken. It’s also a great way for you to document who came to your wedding. The Mug Machine is NOT a hide behind a curtain, push a button, and say cheese photo booth. The Mug Machine only has 3 simple instructions.
Two Reasons to book The Mug Machine for your wedding:
1. You like your friends and want great photos of them.
2. You want to dial the fun level of your reception up to 11.
Ten Reasons NOT to book the Mug Machine:
1. You don’t like the people coming to your wedding.
2. You are scared of pirates.
3. The sound of laughter is something you avoid.
4. You’d rather have pictures of people eating.
5. More wedding photos makes your tummy nauseous.
6. You believe receptions should be short and boring.
7. You want your guests to leave early.
8. You already have a picture of your aunt wearing a feather boa.
9. You’ve dreamed of a Receiving Line since you were a little girl.
10. You are not cool.
If you wanna see more, here is Erin & Chris’ wedding.
Fore Even more Mug Machine goodness take a look at Jamie & Dave’s Wedding.